ARC SUMMIT AGREEMENT
- We will communicate a declaration containing ARC values and principles on the web site, with links to social media, together with the six themes for action agreed at the summit. By October 1st the ARC idea videos will be published on the web site.
- Each system will identify an ARC representative who will coordinate the ARC activities within and across systems.
- Some systems have already agreed to establish projects where they will explore how to evaluate equity, well-being and inclusion by investigating and developing indicators and matrices.
- We will publish an agreed report of the first ARC annual summit by November 1st.
- All participating systems enthusiastically agreed that there will be a summit again next year, and several offers have been made to serve as hosts.